At HelloSelf we help our members manage life changes
Read to find out more
- Improve your sleep hygiene
- Did you know that exercise does not just make you physically well. It helps keep you mentally well too?
- It seems obvious but there has been a lot of research showing how your gut and what you eat can affect how you feel
- The first step in improving your emotions is understanding them. Whatever you are feeling use our free emotion tracking tools to log and see how your emotions are trending and what effects them
- Whatever you are going through you will feel better talking to someone about it. It could be a friend or family member or it could be a LifeCoach or Therapist on HelloSelf. We offer a free get to know your call and assessments and Wellbeing plans at £45.
- 1 in 4 people experience a mental health issue every year
- Mental wellness is like physical wellness - we are ALL sometimes well and sometimes less so
- Big Life Changes can trigger people to experience new emotions that can feel overwhelming
- Isolation is the single biggest challenge quoted by people when struggling with an emotion… talking to someone is the fastest solutions
- Treatment works if you work with qualified clinically proven methods.
Our therapists specialising in life changes
Because we are online we can work with the Best therapists from across the country. Every HelloSelf therapist is an accredited psychotherapist who is both HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council) registered and a member of the BPS (British Psychological Society).
Every HelloSelf therapist is interviewed and checked by our team & Clinical Director. We pride ourselves on working with the best Therapists in the UK, and our assessment process ensures we provide only the highest standards for our members.
Dr Elizabeth Lawson
Prior to moving into private practice, I worked at The Retreat in York. I worked within the CBT service, personality disorder service and eating disorder service.
Ms Kirstie Wright
Since qualifying as a CBT Therapist I have worked as a CBT Therapist in both primary and secondary care and supervised people carrying out Low Intensity CBT Interventions.