Actions that can help
- Improve your sleep hygiene
- Did you know that exercise does not just make you physically well. It helps keep you mentally well too?
- It seems obvious but there has been a lot of research showing how your gut and what you eat can affect how you feel
- The first step in improving your emotions is understanding them. Whatever you are feeling use our free emotion tracking tools to log and see how your emotions are trending and what effects them
- Whatever you are going through you will feel better talking to someone about it. It could be a friend or family member or it could be a LifeCoach or Therapist on HelloSelf. We offer a free get to know your call and assessments and Wellbeing plans at £45.
Family - Five facts
I’m enquiring about a loved one but they’re reluctant to meet with a psychologist. What can I do?
Family, friends and carers may have become concerned about a loved one’s well being or functioning and would very much like to see them have therapy. Ideally, the individual would make contact with us themselves. If they do not wish to do so, you can enquire on their behalf. Psychological understanding and support can be effective for a carer of someone with a difficulty and often a change in approach can indirectly bring about change in the individual concerned.