Ms Lucy Knight
Counselling PsychologistBook a session
What I can help with
- Other Anxiety Disorders
- Social Anxiety
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Health Anxiety
- Identity Issues
- Personality difficulties
- Integrated Psychological Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Person Centred Therapy
- Brief Solution Focused Therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
As a Counselling Psychologist trained in a range of therapeutic modalities my approach is collaborative, flexible, and tailored to your individual needs and goals.
Since completing the doctoral level training in Counselling Psychology at City University London I have accrued over 10 years experience in the NHS and independent sector, including around 4 years experience as an Expert Witness with a special interest in person injury.
Over the past decade I have worked in psychological healthcare settings across the UK including NHS inpatient, primary care, and secondary care services as well as in independent practice. I have extensive experience of working with diverse clients from age 16 through to older adults, providing assessment and treatment from a range of therapeutic approaches, such as CBT, as well as in an NHS Leadership role supporting colleagues to implement psychologically-oriented ways of working.
Specialist interests and additional qualifications
- Graduate Conversion Diploma in Psychology.
- Postgraduate Diploma, MSc, and Post-MSc Diploma in Counselling Psychology.
- The Certificate of Competence in Occupational Testing Level A and Level B.