CBT & EMDR Psychotherapist
What I can help with
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Medically Unexplained Symptoms
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Personality disorders
- Professional Burnout
- Social Anxiety
- Women's Health
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing
- Mindfulness Stress Reduction
Emma has a warm and empathic working style in order to work collaboratively with her clients. She has a special interest in working with any type of trauma. She can offer a range of modalities in order to best suit the client.
Emma is an accredited CBT Therapist & EMDR Practitioner and has over 8 years working within the NHS. She works with a range of problems including single incident PTSD and complex trauma, OCD, low self esteem, depression and other anxiety disorders.