What I can help with
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Health Anxiety
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Social Anxiety
- Women's Health
- Long term health conditions
- Couple Work
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
I take a passionate, thoughtful and compassionate approach in supporting individuals to overcome difficulties. I believe the therapeutic relationship can create a supportive space for clients to understand their difficulties and achieve the changes they want to make. I work collaboratively with individuals and draw on cognitive behavioral therapy techniques (CBT) to tailor assessment and treatment.
I studied my undergraduate degree in psychology; following this I completed a Post graduate diploma in Low intensity CBT interventions at UCL. I then went on to completing a post graduate diploma in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and trained as a Cognitive Behavioral Therapist.
I have experience of individual and group CBT for people experiencing depression, anxiety, panic, low-confidence, OCD, health anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder and anger. I also offer employment related support to address specific work place difficulties such as stress, resilience building, bullying, burnout and career change coaching.
Specialist interests and additional qualifications
- Post Graduate Certificate in Low Intensity Interventions
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychological Therapies: Cognitive Behavioural Therapies
- Specialist interest in self-esteem