Ms Kirstie Wright
What I can help with
- Life Goals
- Perinatal mental health
- Career Change
- Grief and Bereavement
- Life Changes
- Life Goals
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Health Anxiety
- Social Anxiety
- Medically Unexplained Symptoms
- Women's Health
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Compassion Focused Therapy
I am passionate about working with people to assist them to live a life in line with what is important to them. I work in a way that is warm, motivating and personalised to the individual I’m working with.
I completed my Post Graduate Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapies at Salomon’s Canterbury Christ Church University. Prior to training as a CBT Therapist I did a Post Graduate Certificate in Low Intensity CBT Interventions at Surrey University.
I have experience of individual and group CBT for people experiencing psychosis, unusual experiences, depression, low self-confidence, anxiety, panic, health anxiety, social anxiety, body dysmorphia, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), sleep and anger difficulties. I often draw upon other models, where relevant e.g. compassion- focussed therapy, mindfulness and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.
Specialist interests and additional qualifications
- Post Graduate Certificate in Low Intensity Interventions
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychological Therapies: Cognitive Behavioural Therapies
- Post Graduate Certificate in CBT for Psychosis